Assuming I ever deliver this bambino (and, these days, that seems a little questionable), there are a few things that I will probably miss about being preggo:
- The anticipation.
- Butter, and smothering my food in lots of it.
- A big ol' baby belly that makes my hips and butt look smaller by comparison.
- No pressure racing.
- No pressure running.
- Considering a walk solid exercise.
- Having a really good excuse for crying while watching just about anything on tv -- including Modern Family. Only a preggo could generate non-laughter tears from that comedy.
- Kind words from strangers and friends alike (including all those from yesterday's post -- thanks! I appreciate them!)
- Jelly beans.
Happy almost weekend, everyone!
PS: I have an EcoMom giveaway going on over here if you haven't checked it out.