Yeah, huh. It's been over a week since I last wrote and lots has happened since then! In the past 10 days, I . . .
- ran a 6:12.25 mile (yay!);
- had my vacation delayed by ol' Hurricane Irene;
- ran my longest run of this training cycle (13.5 miles);
- hosted some hurricane evacuees -- my sister-in-law and her three kids came up from Long Island to avoid Irene. Unfortunately, Irene caused major flooding up here, too. Fortunately, Conal and Niall had a blast playing with their cousins for three days:
- was diagnosed with Lyme disease (boo!);
- finally made it to lovely Stone Harbor, NJ for an abbreviated week at the beach;
- had a super time on vacation with my little family:
- and some great friends:
Now, it's catch-up and back-to-the-routine time!
Thanks for stopping by -- have a great week!