I'm not a junk food junkie. Let's get that straight. In fact, I mostly follow a Paleo diet, which eschews junk food as a primary principle.
However, I'm not against snacks. And my kids? Well, yeah. They are snackers. Full-on snackers.
Snackers, yes. But junk food? I have to say no to that. I try -- really, really hard -- to keep the kids away from junky junk food.
Of course, I'm not perfect but, as I said, I try. So, when I was invited to try out the new popchips flavors, I was happy to do so!
popchips are pretty awesome. We tried out the original, bbq, sweet potato, salt & vinegar and the sour cream & onion. My boys loved them all, especially the sour cream & onion and the original. I loved that they are gluten-free; don't contain soy (not even soy lecithin! woo hoo!), MSG, or artificial colors or flavors; and use non-GMO ingredients. (Check out their nutrition information on their web site.)
Sure, they aren't Paleo but when I want to sneak a non-Paleo treat, I like to sneak one that is gluten-free and soy-free. Thank you, popchips!
|Just hanging out, snacking and reading about the Olympics.|
Now, you all are lucky because I have a great giveaway for you!
One reader will win a 3-months supply of popchips. That's three 24-count cases of chips. In other words, lots of snacking!!
Who wants to win?!?!?!
You? Good. Here's how to enter:
Pop over to the popchips website and check out their flavors. Then come back here and leave me a comment letting me know which flavor you'd most like to try.
- Follow me on Pinterest, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Pin the image from this post to share the giveaway on Pinterest (leave a comment)
- Follow me on Twitter, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Tweet about this giveaway (leave a comment)
- Follow me on Instagram, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment)