I've been tagged. Am I now "It?" I guess so.
Yes, *aron*, in all her warm-weather running glory, tagged me so I'm tagging a few lovely running bloggers:
Now you all can tag 10 people and write 6 random facts about yourself! Here are my 6:
- I played softball -- Classie Lassies -- in 7th grade. During that season of great athletic embarrassment, I had my front tooth knocked out by a fly ball. Fly softball, mind you.
- My parents were going to name me Pilar until my dad said that kids would call me "PeePee" because my initials would be P.P. They decided on Felice and, in elementary school, the kids called me "Fleas." Yeah, that was so much better than being called "PeePee."
- I didn't learn to drive a car until I was 30 and I moved back upstate from NYC. My husband taught me. Those days will never make the highlight reel of my life.
- If I didn't fear that my teeth would fall out I would eat jellybeans all day long.
- I acted in "Bye, Bye, Birdie" in both high school and college.
- Twice, I quit a job without having another one lined up. Twice, it was the best thing for my sanity. Twice, it worked out very well for me.