- We're signing up! Suzy is on board for the Winter Marathon Relay so our team is all set: Amanda, Suzy and me. We still need to figure out who will run each leg (9.2, 5.7, 11.3) but we have some time since the race is still two months away.
- I reviewed Chocolate #9 energy gels over here. (I also posted the winner of my last giveaway.)
- My plans to run in our local Winterfest 5K this weekend fell through. I procrastinated, so it's my fault but, really, I never thought the race would sell out. And yet it did. When I went to register earlier this week, it was closed. No more entries available! Argh. Oh, well. That's what I get for waiting until the last minute to sign up for a race.
- It is ridiculous how long a silly song from a kids show can stay in your head. Ridiculous!
- Today is the third Friday in my Cans for Comments campaign. Comment away! Remember: For every 5 comments left on my site each Friday in December, I'll donate a can of food to the Food Pantries for the Capital District. So far, we're working on 13/14 cans -- help me to increase that number! Thanks!!! (5.1: Marlene at Mission to Another Marathon is doing Cans for Comments, too!)