Here's the deal for accepting this award:
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 7 great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!OK, well then, let's have at it!
1. I used to live in the Big Apple (back in my 20s) and that's where I met my husband. We moved to upstate New York the year after we got married. Now we are total suburban dwellers, complete with two kids, a cat and a (gasp!) station wagon.
Here's a little peek at that suburban life -- me trying to appear "together," Conal being all sweet, Niall deciding the time is right to be cranky, and our cat, Chili, wishing we'd all just leave him alone:
2. I make a mean noodle pudding.
3. My favorite color is green.
4. I ran a marathon back in 2004 and would like to run another some day. It would be awesome to clock in at under 4 hours while I'm at it.
5. I am training for a half marathon but my favorite race distance remains the 5k.
6. In addition to being a full-time mom, I am also a freelance writer and editor. I mostly work on test-prep and career development projects, so it isn't the most exciting work but it is usually interesting. And I am always looking for new projects (hint, hint!).
7. I've traveled outside the U.S. to England, Ireland, France, Spain, Canada, Bermuda, Aruba, Jamaica and Mexico. But I really don't like to fly and I have no idea when I'll get out of the country next.
And now I need to tag some people. I know many bloggers out there have already been tagged so forgive me if I'm a double-tagger. I've decided to tag some of the lovely ladies I run with (who actually have blogs). Click on the links on their names to head over to their blogs. You'll be happy you did!
Amanda @ Manderz Road to a New Life
Bridget @ Our Life, Our World, My Thoughts
Darlene @ My First 5K and More
Jen @ Jedimama
Suzy @ Running on My Time
Thanks for playing along!