Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sweat Pretty!

I'm a year-round runner but I do tend to decrease my mileage in the winter and increase my cross training. This year, I plan to run some of the local winter series races but I also hope to spend a good bit of time cross training and working on my weak spots. I want to be in good shape for a spring half or full marathon.

In the past, I'd watch Exercise TV on demand and do some of my favorite workouts with Jillian Michaels and others like her. Alas, those days are gone now that Exercise TV is defunct.

Enter Puma's new Sweat Pretty series!

Puma and former Biggest Loser trainer (and Golden Glove-winning boxer) Cara Castronouva have put together a series of training videos that are available on the Puma site (puma.com/fitness). The videos are good for cross-training and shaking up your workout routine, especially during the cold months!

Check out the first episode:





And here's another episode:



What do you think?

You can view more of the videos, read about the trainers and get more fitness-related information on the Puma site HERE.

Do you like workout videos? What are some of your favorites?

Teaser! Teaser! I've got a Puma giveaway coming up that you won't want to miss! So, I'll just go ahead and suggest that you like The Happy Runner on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!


~ Felice



  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...