Monday, November 19, 2012

Un-stinking with ShowerPill!

During the week, I am the queen of fitting in my runs and workouts. I squeeze in runs that end just minutes before I need to get my older son off the bus, or that leave me just enough time to make dinner. And I'll squeeze in runs or workouts before I have to meet people or head out to run errands or whatever. I'm the queen of fitting it in.

This means, however, I don't always have time to shower after. And, as a big time exercise sweater, that's not a great thing. Because dried-on sweat = smelly body. Fortunately for me (and my friends and family!) I found ShowerPill. Because now I can un-stink!

Read more . . . 


4 comments:

Kenley said...

Nice, where do I buy them at? I am tired of showing up to work late, because I will in fact take a shower, but if I can just take a pill.........awesome.

Kenley said...

haha, I googled it. $9.99 on amazon!

Felice Devine said...

Sorry, Kenley! I had to put the rest of my review on my non-ad site. Check that because there is a special on the Amazon site -- buy 2 get 1 free! Here's the link: http://happyrunnergiveaways.blogspot.com/2012/11/un-stinking-with-showerpill-stayfresh.html

Paulette said...

I love Shower Pill - they were little saving graces during Ragnar. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...