Monday, November 17, 2014

25!

Well, after a good long post-marathon break, I'm slowly getting my mileage back up to where I'd like it to be. Not because I'm training for anything. Just because I feel better when I'm running a certain amount each week.

Last week, I hit it. I ran 25 miles. Oh, how wonderful it was.

Sure, I started the week running in shorts and ended running in winter tights (and gloves, ear-warming headband, heavy running jacket . . . ) but, hey. Weather is weather and you can't control it. All I can control is how I respond to it.

And I responded by enjoying it all. Every mile of the 25!

I'm back. Running and loving it.

Hallelujah!

This week I'm hoping for more of the same! Cold weather forecast be damned ;-)

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week!



1 comment:

Paulette said...

Yay for being back to running! Glad you are feeling good. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...