Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Motivation.

I read a sentence the other day that just hit me, and stayed with me, the way some things do sometimes.

"Why not choose to do everything you do with joy and enthusiasm?" 


Huh. I mean, really. Why not? Why not choose to do that? The way you live your life, the attitude that you have, those are both your choice, right? Right.

And if you choose to do everything you do with joy and enthusiasm, it makes sense that everything you do will be more enjoyable. More joyful.

At least I think so.




No, I don't think so. I believe it.

Sure, it is tough to always be enthusiastic about some things. I get it. But, if you choose it, you'll be more likely to get it.

So this week -- why not choose it? Choose to do everything you do with joy and enthusiasm. You'll feel better. Give it a shot :-)

Have a great week, everyone!





* The quote is from The Success Principles by Jack Canfield

1 comment:

Haira Esther Kang said...

Hi Felice,

My name is Haira and I am sending you this e-mail on behalf of Cordskinz Marketing/PR team to introduce our new product that solves earbud tangles once and for all.

Tangled earbuds has been a problem for many, if not all earbud-users with no easy solution. Other products aiming to liberate earbuds from their tangled existence require folding, organizing, or tying earbuds in certain way…too much work!

My team just launched Cordskinz to resolve this issue. Cordskinz provides three main values 1) Easy Anti-Tangle, 2) Cord-Protection, and 3) Ability to style earbuds.

Check us out at cordskinz.com
Or our FB page
(https://www.facebook.com/pages/CordSkinz/555142521297128)

Our product is brand new in the market and we would love your review.

If interested, we ask for you to use it, review about it on your blog and/or youtube channel, and share our product with your viewers through your social media sites. When responding, please include your mailing address and two Cordskinz color preferences.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

Haira and the Cordskinz Team
haira@cordskinz.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...