Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been jamming a ton of stuff into the last two days including, but not limited to, toilet cleaning, dip making, laundry washing, clothes folding, floor mopping, errand running and lots and lots and lots of coffee drinking.

Now, I'm almost -- almost -- ready to head to Long Island for the Thanksgiving holiday. We leave later this afternoon so I really ought to get packing! And I probably need to fit a shower in at some point, too . . .

In the meantime, since I won't be able to post while I'm away, I wanted to thank each and every one of you who stops by and reads my posts and makes me feel like I'm not quite as nutso as my mother and others would have me believe. (Yes, my mom did express concern that my uterus would fall out when I ran "that marathon.") Your comments and emails and overall support make my day!

Yes, I'm grateful to the running blogging community this Thanksgiving season. I'm also grateful that I have a loving family, some terrific friends and an overall happy, healthy little life. Yay!

So, now I best finish getting ready. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

~ Felice

PS: Remember to enter my bodyshaper giveaway, if you're interested.

And . . . check out some Black Friday deals for runners here and here!

23 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

safe travels, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I'm thankful for the blogosphere too! Enjoy!

Manderz said...

Happy thanksgiving!!!!

Tricia said...

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!

Diana said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it goes smoothly.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Just want to say that I'm thankful for your cheerful comments on my blog! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

OK please tell me that the order of your tasks was not the actual order...Toilet cleaning then dip making...YUCK!! LOL

Hugs to you and your family. Have a HAppy Happy Holiday..

Giveaway on the Blog that will last until next week :)

Ashley said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Stacey said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Janice {Run Far} said...

YAY!!!! it's finally here.. Happy Thanksgiving.

Kate said...

Have a great holiday - and I'm thankful for you and all the other great running bloggers who are helping me learn about running *and* blogging. :D

Quix said...

Happy thanksgiving yourself! Thanks for writing and stopping by my little blog as well, you make me feel a lot less crazy too, my friends all think I am batty with my training. :)

...and the uterus comment? That's just priceless.

Unknown said...

You are one great, supportive blogger too! You always have such positive things to say and I appreciate you and your funny stories. Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful...my eve was filled with cleaning and coffee too!

Rookie on the Run said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a safe trip. :)

Marlene said...

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks right back at you!

Aileen said...

Have a great Thanksgiving! You are an AWESOME running mom, so keep it up. I aspire to be an awesome running mom like you someday!

Lisa said...

Just stopping by your blog for the first time and caught up on a few posts. I love it & can't wait to read more! Happy Thanksgiving!

Pining for Pinterest said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe trip!

J said...

I have heard from other women that running makes your uterus drop but i was so confused by that and a little scared!! Happy Thanksgiving and hope your travels went well and your party this weekend is absolutely fabulous!

Laurel said...

Ha! That totally sounds like something my mother would say. Ugh. Yes mom. Welcome to the year 1890.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Molly said...

I'm happy I came across your blog, don't come across too many running bloggers who also live in NY State! Hope you had a great holiday!

joyRuN said...

On those long runs, it really does feel like my uterus is falling out!

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

Lindsay said...

hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Hannah said...

I LOVE the uterus falling out comment from your Mom! That made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...