Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Runner Half Marathon Challenge winners!

Thanks again to everyone who participated. If you haven't checked out the race reports, please pop over HERE and do so. Everyone did great!

Now, for the prizes!

For the full half marathon racers, I have this prize pack:


Rokit Fuel, Words to Sweat By, water bottle, Sun Chorella capsules, True Lemon, pedometer.

And for the weekend runners, I have this little prize pack:

SofSole, Blister Shield, Sun Chorella, coffee mug, t-shirt.


Both winners will also recieve a copy of The Super Health Diet: The Last Diet You Will Ever Need(that I will be reviewing soon).

OK! Great stuff.

So, who won? Well, I used random.org to choose the winners. Here they are:

Half Marathon racers: Janis!
Weekend runners: Julie/Noble4Lit!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Shoot me an email at felicehalf at yahoo dot com and I'll get your prize pack off to you!

Didn't win? No worries! I have a little something for EVERYONE who participated. A small thank-you for taking the time to run "with" me. So, all of you who finished the challenge, please send me an email with your address so I can send you your thank you!

Wondering what it is? Take a look . . .


Have a great day!

~ Felice


1 comment:

The G Family said...

YAY- YAY- YAY!!

I won!! So exciting! I can't wait to try all the cool new products and read the book!

Thanks, Happy Runner!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...