Friday, December 6, 2013

Four things Friday.

1. The weather this week has been terrific. Yesterday, the high was 52 and I ran in the morning wearing capris and a t-shirt. Glorious!


2. Alas, the warm December is not to last. Tomorrow, we're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow. Snow! You know what that does to running plans? Well, it complicates them, that's for sure.


3.We have a packed weekend ahead so I'm really hoping that I get that long run in, even with the snow. Maybe the forecast is wrong -- it has happened before, I'm sure it will happen again! Fingers crossed . . .

4. I have to share my Spandits love with you all. Check out my capris:

I'm a headless wonder!
I'm jumping for joy! 

The tights (women's 3/4 tights in hyperspeed) are super cute and super comfy. I love my Spandits -- and I really love that they are made in Maine.






I try to buy US-made products and Spandits makes it easy because their products are high-quality and fun.


So . . . check them out. If you find anything you like, let them know I sent you!


Have a great weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

RW said...

These spandits look super cute. Love the patterns on their website. Can you share the details of the seams at the crotch? Is it gusseted or does it have a vertical and horizontal seam that meet at the center of the crotch?

Felice Devine said...

Hi, RW: The capris have the vertical and horizontal seams that meet in the center.

ajh said...

You should get a commission. After you posted the pic on Instagram I added some to my Christmas list. Along with the arm warmers.

Unknown said...

I totally relate to that first image...45 deg IS perfect running weather!

I don't think I'm brave enough for those spandits! hahahh

Lindsay said...

look at that height! love the pants. everyone should get them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...