Monday, March 2, 2015

February Half Marathon.

That's right. I ran a half-marathon in February!

Not all at once, mind you. But, over the course of 28 days I ran 13.1 miles.

13.1 miles. In 28 days! Look at me go . . .

Now, 13.1 miles may not be a lot. I know that. It is a lot, however, when compared to the half mile I ran in January and the zero miles I ran in December. Compared to those monthly totals, February was a monster.

And March? Well, I have a good feeling about the month. It is full of promise -- the beginning of spring, the return to substantial mileage. Heck, I might even run a marathon this month!

Just not all at once.

I have a long way to go before that happens again :-)

Have a great week, everyone!


2 comments:

Darlene said...

Glad to have you back. When's your next race? Freihofer's?

King Neece said...

Greetings,

Health + Aging should go together and can with a groundbreaking company featured on, among others:

ABC “Primetime” • NBC “The Today Show” • PBS “Healing Quest” • The Wall Street Journal • “Delicious Living” • “Utah Women’s Magazine” • “AARP” • “CEO/CFO” • “Rodeo News” • “Direct Selling News” • “Living Well” • “5280”
• Unprecedented Independent, validated peer review studies at The Ohio State University, LSU, University of Colorado Denver, Virginia Commonwealth University, Colorado State University and Texas Tech University.
• Is at the center of numerous ongoing clinical studies at over 25 major universities across the country including the University of Colorado, University of Michigan, University of Florida, University of Kentucky, Louisiana State University and Ohio State University.
More valuable information: http://nrf2.values.cc
Thank you for your valuable time.
King

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...