- After Tuesday's tantrum, my little guy has been fine and fairly well behaved. In fact, we had a great day yesterday that involved lots of outdoor play, some errands and lunch at the bagel shop.
- In the midst of that great day, I barged in on this blogger. Barged! She won the Solixir giveaway that I hosted at my other site so since she lives near me, I delivered it to her. But I didn't let her know I was going to deliver it so I just sorta showed up. That's the way it goes sometimes with kids, though. I'm not always 100% sure I can do something (like, what if I said I was going to go to her house and then Conal had another tantrum?) so sometimes I have to wing it. And that's what I did yesterday. But Suzy was nice and didn't shoo me away. And, how cool that I got to meet another running blogger?!?!
- Yesterday evening's run was terrific! Just a little easy one, but run in shorts and a t-back top. Not wearing a jacket (or sleeves!) made me feel so free. I wish we could have more of those not-too-hot, not-too-cold days. They are perfect for running.
- I dreamed that I was wearing a pair of fleece-lined running tights and extolling them to no end to a (non-running) friend. Fleece-lined tight are on my winter gear purchase list (thanks to one of your recommendations) but do I really need to dream of them? I guess so.
- My Friday morning babysitter had H1N1 last week so she wasn't around to watch Conal. She's back and healthy today so this morning I'll have some time to get to work. Which is a very good thing because I have two deadlines early next week.
PS: I just posted a review of the Opedix running tights over at my other site. Check it out!