- I've already set my DVR to record the NYC marathon recap on NBC, just in case I don't get to watch it when it airs. Yes, I'm that geeky.
- I ran in shorts again yesterday evening and I'm crossing my fingers that the weather holds so I can do the same tonight. Love the late-October runs in shorts. Such a treat.
- My last CSA delivery was yesterday. Seems so . . . final. I'm thinking about whether or not to purchase a share again next year. This year, I split a share with a friend, but she's not planning to buy-in next year. Decisions, decisions . . .
- This here Happy Runner is not planning to run any races right now. None. I had been planning to do at least one more 5K this year and a 15K. Then I dropped them from my "schedule." I don't know, just wasn't feeling it. Ever since I dropped the races? Wow -- my runs have felt great. Free and easy and fun. Loving it! I think it is exactly what I need right now.
- Go Yankees!!!! (Sorry, Phillies fans -- although I do love your Phillie Phanatic.)