Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October recap.

I started the month as a pregnant mom and ended as a mom of two, with a three-week old baby and a belly full of way too much Halloween candy. Between the 1st and the 31st, a lot happened.

The biggest thing, of course, was the birth of my little guy, Niall. Yup, big doings around here, for sure! The second biggest thing was my return to running a little over a week ago. So far, so good -- I'm loving it!

I logged both my walking and running miles this month and I'm pleased to report that there were slightly more running miles than walking. Things are speeding up around here.

October stats:

Running/walking (miles): 21.4
Cross-training (sessions): 5 (way, way more if you count labor and delivery . . . )

I'm pleased with my progress and expect that November will be even better. Too bad we're heading into winter just as I'm getting ready to make my comeback. But, such is life. You can't always get what you want, right?

Have a great week, everyone!

~ Felice

11 comments:

Indi said...

Excellent brand new mom totals for sure :)

Marlene said...

Pretty sure your L&D count for a lifetime worth of cross-training! Congratulations on a very special month. I'm partial to October babies, myself. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great running month of November :)

J said...

October really was a great month for you! It kind of stinks that it is getting cold now just as you are getting back into running, but I am sure there will be some decent days to get outside! Hopefully we wont get that much snow this year!

Denise said...

what a month! and back to running...incredible!!

Diana said...

Great job Momma!! And, absolutely count L & D!!

B.o.B. said...

congrats on both your new addition and your return to running. both very rewarding i'm sure. :)

Karen Seal said...

You are doing a fabulous job!!!! Way to go!

Lindsay said...

LOL. i'm pretty sure L&D make up for all those days you didn't run or xt!

Amanda@runninghood said...

Awesome comeback! November will be that much better! :)

Steel Springs said...

You should definitely count labor and delivery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...