1. My baby turns 1 this weekend! Wowzer. Where did that year go?
|Aww . . . li'l guy . . .|
|My big almost-one-year-old!|
2. Ugh. I have not run all week. Thanks, Lyme disease! I'm trying not to think about it but the problem with my Lyme disease is that it is causing major fatigue, joint soreness (hips, knees, fingers), and extremely odd and uncomfortable numbness, tingling and restless legs syndrome-esque feelings in my legs, arms and face.
I will go for a run this weekend. A full week off is more than enough. At least I hope it is.
3. If you have not entered my Go Bands giveaway, you really should!
4. We're having an early fall heat wave here. The forecast for Sunday is sunny with a high of 80 -- great for a backyard birthday party, not so great for all of my marathoning and half-marathoning friends. I'll be thinking cool thoughts for all of you!!
5. Boo! Hiss! I'm bummed that the Yankees couldn't pull it together and win Game 5. They're out. Baseball season, for this happy runner, is over. Oh, well!
I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.