Thursday, December 1, 2011

November recap and runningskirts deal!

If you love RunningSkirts running gear, you must check out their awesome Schwaggle deal: 40% off + free shipping! You can check it out HERE. Lots of good stuff on sale! Enjoy!


*     *     *


So, November was an OK running month. I've been dealing with my hamstring/knee/calf/whatever issue so there was a full week when I didn't run. But factoring in the week off I had decent mileage.

November stats:


Running (miles): 75.5
Racing: 2 -- 10K (new PR!) and 5K (also new PR!)
Out of town runs: 1 on Long Island -- the 10K
Cross training: 9


So far this year I've run 953 miles -- a mere 47 miles away from 1,000! I'd love to hit that nice round number and I imagine I will. I can run 47 miles this month, eas


Welcome, December! Hope your November was a good one!


~ Felice

3 comments:

Laura said...

You'll make to your goal...just watch your injury!

Miz said...

what Laura said AND I love me some running skirts.
want me more running skirts....

Marlene said...

You may not have gotten as much mileage in as you'd like, but HELLO two PRs!! Nice job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...