1. Thanks for all the kind messages about my CLIF bar news!
2. Today's the day I retire my marathon running shoes. Aww . . . They were good to me, my marathon shoes. They helped me train hard and they carried me to the finish line of my marathon PR (and a few other PRs along the way).
Thanks for the strong miles, ol' shoes!
Welcome, identical new shoes! Zany, I know.
3. Three of the women I ran the New Jersey Marathon with are running another marathon this weekend. That's two marathons in one month!! So, cheers and good luck to Karen, Melissa and Tami as they run strong in the Memorial Day Marathon! And, good luck also to my pals Elisa and Amanda who are running the half. Have fun, ladies!
4. If you are paying attention, you're lucky because I have a super quick giveaway for you!
Long ago, I reviewed Sony's W series MP3 player. (Go ahead and read it HERE.) Now, I'm giving away the Meb Keflezighi version of the Sony MP3 player. From the Sony web site:
"This Meb Keflezighi special edition 2GB water-resistant MP3 player features exclusive colors and pre-loaded audio tips, plus a Runners booklet with subjects on running, nutrition, stretching and more."Read more about MP3 player HERE.
Want to win? Go ahead and leave me a comment on this post saying you want to win and you'll be entered.
As always, you can gain extra entries. Remember, though, you must complete the required entry first! (Leave one comment per entry for the additional ones to count):
- Follow this blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Follow me on Pinterest, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Pin the image from this post to share the giveaway on Pinterest (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway on Twitter using this tweet (leave a comment):
- Follow me on Twitter, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment)
5. That's about it. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Get out there and run!