Thursday, August 9, 2012

Olay, Olay!




Hey there! I have a great deal for you today!

P&G -- you know, that BIG Olympics sponsor -- has an eStore with tons of beauty and home care items. Now through August 31st they are offering YOU 10% off all items plus free shipping on all orders over $25.

I've used a bunch of P&G products, like Cascade, Tide, Crest, Iams cat food and Olay.

One of my favorite Olay products is from the Olay Regenerist line: The Regenerating Cream Cleanser. I really like the way the cream cleanser made my skin feel, especially in the winter. I have combination skin that tends to get dry in the winter so I usually switch to a creamier cleanser as the weather gets colder. The Regenerating Cream Cleanser worked well for me!

Would you like to try it out? Or try out any of the other P&G products? Well, you can check out the convenient P&G eStore by clicking on the link below -- you'll find some great deals!

Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack

See anything you like? After you place your order, feel free to leave me a comment to let me know if you decide to take advantage of these deals!

Happy shopping!

~ Felice

Disclosure: I will receive compensation for orders placed on the P&G eStore.

3 comments:

Miz said...

(stalking you. checking on you.)

Unknown said...

レイバンを買ったって、あいつ最近調子に乗りまくって、気に入らない!俺だって、レイバン ウェイファーラー持ってるし、3本も持ってるよ!あの大人気なレイバン RB2140だって持ってるよ、負けられない!

Yorebyae said...

(stalking you. checking on you.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...