Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Things Friday, ep. 24.

1. 6.5 months pregnant + 98* temperatures = cankles. No getting around it.

2. I gave the blog a face-lift! Well, more like a shot of Restylane and a smidge of Botox but you get the idea. It looks more up-to-date, no?

3. Yesterday, I ran at 9pm. It was no longer too hot and there was a nice breeze. There were also tons of bugs and my legs are now all chewed up. No real complaints, though, because I didn't think I was going to be able to run so my night-time 2-miler was a treat.

4. About two months ago I had major computer problems with viruses and malware and blah, blah, blah. I had to completely rebuild the computer and since then it had been working fine. Until now. Apparently, I have been infected. Again. Argh! So, looks like I'll be in disinfection mode for a bit. Such a drag . . .

5. Heading to the beach again this weekend! We have a family graduation party to go to on Long Island so we're going to sneak in some beach time while we're there. My cankles are looking forward to it :-)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

~ Felice

14 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Have a great time at the beach. I couldn't imaging being pregnant in this heat! Thats so gross. Major props to you running last night though!

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

Awe. So sorry about the computer! They can be such trouble.

Have a great weekend!

Marlene said...

Glad you were able to enjoy a late evening cool(er) run. The mid-day and early evening temps are just unbearable!

Sorry about the computer troubles. No fun!

Have a great weekend!

Laura said...

Good to hear you still got your run in! Enjoy your weekend!

busyrunningmama said...

I was not a runner back when I was preggo ( what seems like a million years ago) and I live in FL, so it's probably a good thing! Kudos to you on running in the heat!! Also, have a super time at the beach!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look!

Heather said...

Nice new look. Enjoy your beach weekend!

J said...

I love the new look! Very cute! Hope you have fun this weekend at the beach!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

computer bugs and cankles oh my. Hang in there buddy. My blog needs and update but I think I may need to call in the PROS for some HELP!

Unknown said...

I like the tweaks you've made to the blog layout. nice!

ihaverun said...

Love the blog update! Hope you and your cankles enjoy your weekend at the beach!!

The Laminator said...

I totally like your new blog design. Hope you have a good weekend! Being pregnant in this weather is no joke!

Lisa said...

love the new look! Hope you had a great time at the beach and got some rest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...