Thursday, August 23, 2012

New addiction.

Check it out: We're a little more than halfway through 2012 and I'm gasp! catching up with late-2010 technology.

Word up.

(See? Still stuck in the 80s. 1980s.)

The technology in question? Instagram. And a kickin' new cool phone. (I'm in love, by the way, with my new Samsung Galaxy SIII. It is the best.)

Yes, I've become slightly addicted to Instagram. I've been snapping and sharing pics like mad.

Like these:

Half of the kale patch -- still going strong!

My speedy feet. OK, my speedy Mizunos.

Post-workout -- with my 5-year-old getting in on the action.

What's so fun about taking pictures of my kale? And my running shoes?

I don't know. It just is. Maybe it's the fact that I feel so 2010 -- maybe even 2011 -- that makes it fun? You know, because I feel so with it? Dunno. Could just be the fancy new phone.

Whatever it is, I like it.

Are you on Instagram? Give me a follow and I'll follow you back! 





Happy Thursday -- getting close to the weekend!

~ Felice

2 comments:

misszippy said...

I have to admit, Instagram has kind of caught me off guard, too. It really is fun and I find myself snapping every little thing (which probably bores others!). Anyhow, off to follow you!

Ed said...

Nice thing about having your own blog is you choose what to put on it...nice kale btw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...