Friday, July 25, 2008

Half way.

On my second attempt, I finished Week 3 of the push up challenge and I'm moving on to Week 4 starting on Monday. That means two things: 1) I completed 106* push ups this morning and 2) I am half way through the program. Three more weeks and I should be able to do 100 consecutive push ups.

Should.

We'll see.

Those of you participating in the challenge: How's it going? Have you had to repeat weeks like I have (both Week 2 and Week 3)? Or has it been all easy-peasy for you?

Have a great weekend!

*No, not in a row. With 2 minutes of rest in between the sets of: 25/19/19/17/26.

5 comments:

E said...

I'm finishing week 4 of the challenge this week. It has not been easy (had to repeat week 3 three times!). I'm not so sure I'll be able to do 100 push ups at the end, but I can definitely tell how much stronger I am.

Felice Devine said...

Running knitter -- that's kinda how I feel, too. I believe I am stronger and that will be good regardless of whether I am able to do the 100 push ups.

Glad I'm not the only repeater!

John J. Kaiser said...

"Three more weeks and I should be able to do 100 consecutive push ups."

Congrats. Keep up the hard work and maybe you will be there sooner than three weeks from now. ;-)

Total Transformation Blog

Lily on the Road said...

OMGosh, those are a lot of pushups, I don't care if they aren't in a row!!!

Holy YIKES...

thanks too for the dip info, I'm going to have to try that out!!

Yummy,

Thanks for stopping by the blog, don't be a stranger!

carla said...

Not easypeasy at ALL here either.

Some days I think I'll be stunned if I ever do 100.

Yeah
I said it ;)

MizFit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...