- Ran yesterday. On the treadmill. Was bummed about having to be on the 'mill but so glad to stretch out the legs for a run! With any luck, tomorrow will bring an outdoor run.
- I'm taking my little guy to see Sesame Street Live this morning. He is soooooo excited. I'm excited by his excitement! It may end up being the nuttiest hour and a half of my life, but I can take it. Really, I can. I hope.
- Just over three weeks to the Winter Marathon Relay! (Suzy, I owe you an email with my time.) I'm running the 9.2 mile leg so I really had better step up my running.
- I posted the winner of the Darn Tough giveaway over here. I'll have another giveaway starting on Monday for everyone who likes breakfast. Yay for breakfast!
- Speaking of giveaways, Marlene is hosting an awesome one from Lift Your Sole jewelry. Check it out! Oh, and I've started a weekend giveaway spotlight at my other site. Every Saturday, I'll post about some fun giveaways going on around the blogosphere. Let me know if you have one that you'd like to have included!