First . . . wow, 301 followers?!?!?! Thanks, everyone! I love visitors -- I hope I don't disappoint :-)
- I jumped in and created a Facebook page for this here blog. You can check it out here. I feel a bit like a copycat because I'd never thought of making a page until I started to see a bunch of blog pages on FB in the past two weeks. Maybe I'm not a copycat, though, since I was just inspired by all of you FBers!
- The early registration notice came out for my CSA (community supported agriculture) share yesterday. That, to me, means spring is practically here. Granted, we're only a month into winter but I've got fresh, local produce on my mind!
- Haven't run since Sunday. A forced layoff of sorts and it is getting to me! The weather has been decent (it was 39 degrees yesterday) so, ugh, the not running is tough. Luckily, I have a wedding on Saturday and my son's preschool open house on Sunday to distract me this weekend.
- What happens if you eat too many clementines? I mean, can that happen? And what is too many, anyway? Six in a sitting? Nine in one day? I've done both . . .
- I posted the Bondi Band winner over here. Next giveaway? Darn Tough socks on Monday. Dude!