Let me shout it out: I love good running socks!
It's true. Running socks, snazzy skorts, sleek sunglasses. I love it all. I'm a bit of a running gear fan.
And I don't think I'm alone.
I mean, most of us wear socks when we run, right? Yeah, I thought as much. So, when it comes to socks, runners are all in.
I was sent six pairs of socks to try out, including three cute pink-accented jobbers like these:
They are cushy and comfy and the COOLMAX material does a good job wicking away sweat. I've worn the socks on five runs so far and have liked them. My only complaint about the socks is that they aren't tight around the arch and I'm a bit crazy for that. I just like socks that really grab my arch/middle of my foot and offer that extra support. But, that's me. Not everyone goes for that and, as I said, they are cushy and comfy!
The COOLMAX New Balance socks are available at Academy Sports and Outdoors retail locations. To find a location near you, or to order by phone, visit their web site HERE. A three-pack of the socks retails for $9.99 and they offer free shipping.
Would you like to win a week's worth of socks?
Well, lucky, lucky you!
That's exactly what one reader will win: A week's worth of COOLMAX/New Balance socks. To enter: leave me a comment letting me know that you'd like to win.
As always, you can gain extra entries. Remember, though, you must complete the required entry first! (Leave one comment per entry for the additional ones to count):
- Follow this blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Become a fan of The Happy Runner on Facebook, or let me know that you already are (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from Facebook or Twitter (do as often as you'd like, just leave a comment each time)
- Pop over to COOLMAXBrandSocks to learn more about their technology and then let me know what you learned (leave a comment)
- Visit Academy Sports and Outdoors and let me know which COOLMAX/New Balance socks are your faves (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment)