Wednesday, June 20, 2012

ZOOMA announcement!

Things are a-happening over here in Happy Runnerville. Lots of good stuff!

And one of those things has some relevance for you so let me get right to it: I've been invited to be an ambassador for the new ZOOMA Cape Cod half marathon and 10K this September.



I'm super excited to be part of this race. The ZOOMA series' mission is to "inspire women to live healthy and active lives." Sounds right up my alley, huh? Yup!

So what does this all mean? Well, for starters, I'll be running the ZOOMA half marathon on September 22nd in Cape Cod. Before that, I'll be working to spread the word about the race, and writing about it here and on the ZOOMA site.

Step 1 in spreading the word is to let you know two things:

1. Cape Cod registration is open NOW! The current price is good through June 22nd but increases by $10 after that. So, if you are interested, save yourself $10 and register now!

2. But before you do that, grab my discount code! If you use my code: CCAMB5 you can save $10 on the half marathon registration or $5 on the 10K registration.

You can read all about the race on the web site HERE.

I would love to hear from anyone who is planning to run either the half marathon or the 10K ~ leave me a comment and let me know! 
Or, if you've run one of the other races in the series, let me know what you thought about it!


~ Felice


2 comments:

Darlene said...

That is so cool.

Mel said...

congrats, that is exciting. I've never done the one here, because it always has a date conflict, but i've always wanted to

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...