Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Where in the world is ZOOMA going?

Am I the only one humming the "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" theme song now?

Probably.

(Is it really that wrong to hum a theme song from a 1990s PBS kids show?)

(I didn't think so.)

Anyway . . . the where in the world in question has nothing to do with ol' Carmen and everything to do with the very cool ZOOMA Women's Race Series.

I mentioned before that I am running the ZOOMA Cape Cod half marathon this September.

(Are you? Have you registered? If you use my code: CCAMB5 you can save $10 on the half marathon registration or $5 on the 10K registration.)

Right now the series consists of ZOOMA Texas, Atlanta, Annapolis, Cape Cod and Great Lakes. This week, the good people at ZOOMA will announce a new race location! Check out their fun video:




Want to take a guess where ZOOMA will go next? Pop over to the ZOOMA Women's Race Series web site, guess the new location and you will be entered to win a fun bag o' swag from the new race location!

Good luck!

If you are running a ZOOMA race -- especially Cape Cod -- let me know!


Have a great day, everyone!

~ Felice



3 comments:

Abby said...

I hope it comes closer to my in SC, but that is just because I selfishly want more local races.

P.S. - I used to love Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Felice Devine said...

Abby -- Nice! Glad someone remembered it :-)

Miz said...

I soo need to suck it up (buttercup) and do one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...