Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Flat and flashy -- the Saucony Kinvara 4.

A while back, I posted about an awesome run that happened to take place while I was wearing an awesome new running shoe. I promised that I'd have a review of those shoes once I had a chance to try them out a little more. Today, I'm back with that review.

I was given the opportunity to try out the new Saucony Kinvara 4 running shoes in this super-fresh neon yellow and pink color combination:




CONTINUE READING my review . . . 

2 comments:

Megan said...

My first 'legit' running shoe was the Kinvara 2. Now I'm in the Kinvara 3 and just LOVE them - now that I'm finding them online at liquidation prices, I'm stocking up. Love them bunches!

Michelle Dragoo said...

do these shoes offer good support? Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...