Thursday, January 3, 2013

December recap.

December can pretty much be summed up in one word: Cookies.

As in, I ate a lot of them. A whole lot.

I baked. And ate. And that's the way the month went. Baking and eating.

Good thing I ran a lot. Otherwise, wow, I'd probably need a whole new wardrobe!

At any rate, the running has been going super well and, thankfully, the cookies are gone and the goodies of the holiday season are gone along with them. Bring on lots of healthy eating in 2013!

I hope :-)

December stats:

Running (miles): 110.7
Racing: 0
Cross training: a little, maybe 4 times

That was the month. I'm looking forward to another 100+ mile month. No reason to think that won't happen -- especially since I kicked it off with 8.5 miles and a race so far! Yay!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Felice

2 comments:

Amy @ Juice Boxes + Crayolas said...

"Cookies" would be a good word to sum up my december too!!! While they are certainly not doing anything good for my body, I will miss them post-holidays!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...