Friday, August 15, 2008

I feel like Yogi Berra.

I've been repeating Week 4 of the push up challenge. For the third time. It's deja vu all over again!

I swear, though, I am getting better at these push ups -- I just can't seem to get good enough to move on the Week 5. Someday . . .

In the meantime, I will be cheering ever so hard for Deena Kastor tomorrow night as she goes for her second Olympics medal in the women's marathon. And right now? I'm setting up to watch the women's 10,000 meters finals at 10:45 this morning. It's all track and field for the next few days and I'm v. excited!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

carla said...

there is a chance Ive quit the challenge.
or did I?
:)

Im sooooooooo burnt out on pushing upward.

*sigh*

Miz.

Marcy said...

Don't feel bad. I'll be repeating Week 4 for a year LOL

Mark Salinas said...

Keep it going, those push ups are awesome!

Joe Scherb said...

I can't wait to start repeating week 4. I've just finished repeating week 3 for the 3rd time.

see... It's all perspective ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...