Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend hills.

The longish run was not so long (5.6miles), but it was extra hilly. Ever since my big "Aha!" with the arms, I've been pumping them hard up the hills and the difference it has made to my runs has been significant. I've always enjoyed my hills and now the enjoyment is kinda outta hand. Good thing I live smack-dab in the middle of Hillville*.

I came home, stretched, showered, did some work and then headed outside to weed. What I really felt like doing, however, was a little of this:

Or even a little of this:
But I was productive instead.

Unlike Chili.


*Not, like, for real. It's just v. hilly here. That's all.

5 comments:

Mark Salinas said...

Ha! Good job with your run and your rest! :)

carla said...

how were you quads after?

screaming?

Marcy said...

GREAT JOB!!! Send some hills this way ;-)

Felice Devine said...

Thanks, all!

Miz -- the quads weren't bad at all. I guess I am really getting used to these hills. My calves, however, are a different story. They were a little sore from the downhill :-(

Lily on the Road said...

What a cutie kitty!

Never met a hill I didn't like...LOL...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...