Thursday, August 22, 2013

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips.

In a perfect world, my kids would snack on homemade kale chips, grain-free carrot muffins and a wide variety of fresh-from-the-garden fruits and veggies every day, all year long.

But, this being real life, that doesn't always happen. Yes, I make kale chips. And those grain-free carrot muffins. And even some rocking granola bars. I don't, however, make them every day. In fact, there are some weeks -- weeks! -- when our lives are completely void of any kale.

It doesn't mean I turn to junk options, though, when the weather turns cold and the farmers pack up their stands and we sigh at having to wait another 8 months for farm stand fresh veggies again. I try to provide healthier snacks options all the time, homemade kale chips or not.

CLICK TO READ MORE . . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...