Monday, August 25, 2008

Something has been missing.

While I haven't been running much in the past few days, it is with good reason. I have been chasing after my toddler almost (it seems to me) non-stop. I'm just plain beat.

We've been out of town since Thursday: We had my brother-in-law's wedding, to which kids were invited to the rehearsal dinner, the wedding ceremony and the reception. So, what does that mean to a mom of a toddler who looooooves to run around? Ah, yes. Chasing.

And chase I did. The Little Jobber is all action, especially when over-tired, over-sugared and over-stimulated.

Today, though, he is catching up on his rest and I will be catching up on my running. I've missed it!

3 comments:

tfh said...

Sounds like you've got another runner on your hands! Glad though you'll have a chance to do some of your own.

Marcy said...

That's the one thing about the tots, I hate (when we're somewhere formal) they never sit still :P OMG it's not even worth it to get dressed up or wear heels I tell ya! HAHA

carla said...

good G-D woman I hear that.

live that.

know that.

hang in there...

(thats precisely why I go to the gym less & less. Im too afraid of tiring myself out early in the day)


Miz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...