Friday, March 5, 2010

Five things Friday, ep. 15.

  1. Only 11 days until I can embarrass myself with my poor picks in the March Madness pool (maybe this year will be different . . . ?).
  2. This warmish weather and all the wonderful sunshine has given me a huge case of spring fever! Hope to enjoy some sunny running this weekend!
  3. I'm doing some major cheering for Amanda from afar this weekend. She's running Disney's Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World this weekend. Go, Amanda!!!
  4. Lots of giveaways going on: Inperspire towel at Tall Mom on the Run; Kalyx bra at Setting You Free; Win detergent and Olympics goodies at 5 Miles 2 Empty; KettleWorx Essentials at Running off at the Mouth. Good luck if you enter!
  5. I should probably change this to Four things Friday because every week I struggle with my fifth thing. I must really be that boring! Or maybe my brain is just already in weekend mode. Yeah, that's probably it!
Have a GREAT weekend, everyone!

~ Felice

PS: If you're interested, here's an article I wrote on running safety. So important to remember, especially in light of the recent Chelsea King tragedy. So, so sad.

19 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy Friday! I hope you can get out to run on this beautiful weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love March Madness. I have won the pool I am in 3 years in a row...1st, 3rd and 3rd. And I am the only girl, so I happily brag!

Have fun with the run in nice weather- doesn't the sun just make you smile :)

Marlene said...

This weather is GLORIOUS! I can't wait to get out there after work while the daylight lingers.

Have a great weekend!

Ali said...

The weather here is fabulous too! I can almost smell spring in the air

Jill said...

Nothing wrong with 4 things Friday :). Have a great weekend!

Diana said...

MizFit is doing the princess run too :) What a cool thing to be able to do, right?
Yay for great weather!

J said...

I love March Madness! Hopefully there will be good games like last year! Have a good weekend!

Joanne said...

Good luck everyone who is running Disney...maybe next year.

I'm half into March Madness, espec. since Syr. is doing so well.

I'll have to read the article. Running safety is a major concern. We runners can be safe but it's those radical drivers that need some re-training.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Thanks for the link love... sooo funny you can only think of 4 things... I could probably BORE people with 33 things friday

Unknown said...

Four things friday works for me. Go with it!

ShutUpandRun said...

Happy Friday. My march madness pix always suck, but I do it anyway. Keeps me intersted in the games..

Unknown said...

What a great article, thanks!

ajh said...

I love March madness but no one needs to worry when I enter the pool.

ajh said...

Good article. Just forwarded it to my daughter.

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Thanks for linking me up!!! And great article, thanks for sharing. It is so sad and scary. Safety has been on my mind lately for sure!

Denise said...

i have spring fever, too. hope you enjoyed the wknd!

E said...

I really liked your article. Great tips. Thank you for linking to it!

Anonymous said...

Free information about penis enlargement products, how it works, price of products, top products, and review of penis products. Visit http://www.buypenisenlargement.com
- male enhancement

Anonymous said...

texas auto insurance quotes Im no expert, but I think you just made an excellent point. You obviously know what youre talking about, and I can really get behind that. Thanks for being so upfront and so honest. Jason , best california auto insurance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...