- Only 11 days until I can embarrass myself with my poor picks in the March Madness pool (maybe this year will be different . . . ?).
- This warmish weather and all the wonderful sunshine has given me a huge case of spring fever! Hope to enjoy some sunny running this weekend!
- I'm doing some major cheering for Amanda from afar this weekend. She's running Disney's Princess Half Marathon at Walt Disney World this weekend. Go, Amanda!!!
- Lots of giveaways going on: Inperspire towel at Tall Mom on the Run; Kalyx bra at Setting You Free; Win detergent and Olympics goodies at 5 Miles 2 Empty; KettleWorx Essentials at Running off at the Mouth. Good luck if you enter!
- I should probably change this to Four things Friday because every week I struggle with my fifth thing. I must really be that boring! Or maybe my brain is just already in weekend mode. Yeah, that's probably it!
PS: If you're interested, here's an article I wrote on running safety. So important to remember, especially in light of the recent Chelsea King tragedy. So, so sad.