Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quickie

I'm a bit at the end of my rope with my computer. It still is barely working -- I get about three minutes at a time on it before something goes haywire and I have to shut down, try to figure out what is wrong and run yet another time-sucking system scan. Only to learn that, yes, of course, I have another virus.

It's lots and lots of fun.

So, I haven't been posting. And I haven't been commenting. My computer won't open blogger, or google reader, or yahoo. Forget about Facebook.

Fortunately, I have a free moment on Owen's computer. And, instead of productively researching the root of my computer problems, I'm blogging. Of course! It is very important to let the internets know that I am alive and not ignoring anyone. My computer just hates me, that's all.

But on the positive side of life --

I had a great 4 mile run yesterday where I gained a new appreciation for hills. Um, why didn't anyone tell me that hills were going to be H.A.R.D. when running with a little bun in the oven?

Holy. Mackeral.

All I know is that if hills are this hard now when I've gained about 3lbs, what are they going to feel like when I've gained 13? 23? 33?

I probably won't find out because my guess is I'll be walking up them by the time I get to 13. I mean, wow. They take my breath away. And I'm normally a hill lover!

So that's running. And my computer news.

I hope you all are having a great week! I wish I could read all about it. Sigh . . .

~ Felice

15 comments:

J said...

Sorry about your computer virus'. That is the worst. Glad you got out for a run yesterday! It was really nice out!!

Diana said...

AWE...I hope you get your computer back asap! I'm attached to the hip to mine!

Could it be the dreaded 1st trimester energy wipe out? I know the 3rd/end is bad too, but maybe it'll get better?

Momma Twitch said...

Ahhh! It sucks when the computer is being lame. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and doesn't cost a ton.

I love hearing about your running prego. It helps me know what I'm going to be doing in a few months.

The Laminator said...

Sucks about the computer issues, but congrats on preggo and the hilly run. Wow, your hill work with extra lbs totally made my non-preggo non-hilly runs seem like child's play =)

Anne said...

Ugh! Computers...
Good for you for even doing hills while pregnant :)

X-Country2 said...

3lbs?! HA! I'm up 20, and I spent most of the last mile of my run complaining how much it sucks hauling all the extra weight around. The bad news for us both is I hear it only gets bigger from here. :o)

Stuart said...

Computers suck period! Could be time to just get a new one?

Anonymous said...

Yuck to computer problems!!!

You are awesome even more for doing hill pregnant! I am excited to watch as this all progresses for you!

Pining for Pinterest said...

I hate computer problems! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Heather said...

Hope you get your computer stuff resolved soon. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hills are always hard, didn't think we needed to warn you about that. LOL.

Best wishes getting the computer healthy

Marlene said...

Good to hear from you! I hope your computer gets fixed up soon - that would drive me bonkers!

Jennifer said...

Good luck with your computer issues. Hills, hills, hills, can't run with them, can't run without them! Stay healthy!

Suzy said...

I hope that your computer woes are short lived. Hills suck at all times, IMHO.

Lindsay said...

ugh sorry about your computer virus! :-/ no fun...

glad you are still alive and running! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...