- I've come to the conclusion that I love Benjamin Cheever. His Strideswas an enjoyable read and I always like his articles and essays in Runner's World. Last night, I finally read his essay in the March issue (I borrow the mag from the library so I'm always behind!) and it was touching. It made me tear up in up parts and chuckle in others. It left me with a hopeful feeling and a plan to go to the library and borrow every one of his books right now.
- Dorothy the Dinosaur is weird. Watched accidentally, she's now a toddler favorite. What?!?!
- My run on Wednesday evening was lovely. Truly a lovely run. Perfect weather, easy pace, fading sunset. Lovely.
- On the trash thing . . . I'm making progress. I'm picking up one or more pieces of trash on every walk and run. It's gross but it is better than looking at the trash, feeling my blood pressure rise, and doing nothing about it. Yes, for real: When I drive around and see loads of trash on the side of the road, my blood pressure rises! I can feel it. Who needs that?
- I finally got around to joining the Stonyfield Farms rewards program. I go through 3-4 of the big containers of yogurt each week (yes, I eat a lot of yogurt) so I might as well get something out of it. Will it be worth the effort of inputting codes? Not sure. I mean, inputting a code takes only a few seconds and one week in I'm already half way to a free container of Oikos . . . ha! So, we'll see.
PS: Have you entered the Words to Sweat By giveaway? It ends on Monday!