Friday, December 17, 2010

Photo Friday!

Yesterday afternoon my two little guys behaved incredibly well and I was able to run for 5.5 miles on the treadmill. It was great. Conal ran around, Niall laid next to me. At one point, Conal decided he needed to "protect" Niall so he surrounded him with hockey sticks. Nothing like the logic of a 3 year old . . .

I thought they were so cute that I had to stop my run for a sec to snap a pic.

My view from the 'mill:



As much as I'm happy to be getting my runs in on the treadmill, I'll be really glad to get to run outside this weekend! Yahoo!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

~ Felice

13 comments:

Jill said...

Hockey sticks obviously offer protection from things like spiders and such?! Haha. Very cute. Enjoy your outside run this weekend!

Aron said...

adorable <3

Jennifer said...

Ha ha hockey sticks. Good for you for getting that run. I must admit I really admire you Moms!

misszippy said...

Awesome! Have fun outside this weekend.

The Running Mama said...

very cute!

Marlene said...

Adorable!!

Enjoy the fresh air this weekend.

Fruit Fly said...

I bet those kids in the Mighty Ducks movies would totally agree with the hockey stick logic. Too cute!

alicia. said...

How cute!

Have fun running outside!

Amanda@runninghood said...

oh, what I could do with my own treadmill! If only I had the space. This is adorable! Love your blog.

Heather said...

They are cute! And obviously well protected!

Unknown said...

Gosh, this reminds me of my own boys - 5 years apart. Now, they both protect each other.

Unknown said...

Oh, they are precious! Love the hockey sticks!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Anonymous said...

That photo is adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...