1. My review and giveaway of Running on Empty seems to have disappeared in the big Blogger outage. Yikes. I'm going to wait a bit and see if it reappears. If not, I'll have to re-do the post so I can get the giveaway going again. What a drag . . .
2. Wednesday's speedwork was my first fast run since Sunday's (not quite) 5K race. I ran pick-ups of about a quarter mile at 6:30 pace. I got smart this time and ran them on the mostly flat portions of my route and they felt good. Of course, I only ran 5 of them this time but I was still pleased with how they felt, given that I was just coming off a race.
3. Thanks to whomever nominated my as one of the Top 25 Health & Fitness Mom Blogs on Circle of Moms! Now I just need to beg you all to vote for me so I can stay on the list. Consider yourself begged. Please? It's really easy. Pop over here:
Then just click to vote. Easy-peasy. I appreciate your support!
4. We have a busy weekend ahead, most of it centered on the preschooler's social and athletic schedule. Ha! It's true, though, we're in soccer season now so he has a game and a birthday party to go to. I've got some easy runs and a long run on tap. And, if we're lucky, we'll get to squeeze in a family visit to see my sister who will be home from college.
Look at my little soccer guy . . .
5. I am going to be reviewing Phenom Coconut Water soon. In the meantime, they have a promotion going on right now (through May 15th -- so you've got to hurry!) where you can get a sample. Head over to their web site HERE and download your free sample coupon. I'm excited to try out the coconut water!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Good luck to everyone racing!