I told you I was way behind on my reviews and giveaways and I wasn't kidding -- here's my second one this week with more to come over the next few days. Brace yourselves!
Today I have RUNNING SHOES for you, people. Yup, pretty much the numero-uno piece of gear that every runner needs. OK, some of you chesty runners, and all of my fellow breast-feeders out there, would probably vote for sports bras but, you know, running shoes are up there on the list of important gear. Unless you are running barefoot then you need running shoes. And a good pair is always better than a crappy one so, if you're anything like me you end up spending a few hundred dollars on shoes each year.
Yikes, right? I know. But, c'mon, running is worth it!
Do you want to win $100 to spend on Sauconys at OnlineShoes.com?
To enter -- leave me a comment and let me why need some new shoes.
As always, you can gain extra entries. Remember, though, you must complete the required entry first! (Leave one comment per entry for the additional ones to count):
- Follow this blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Become a fan of The Happy Runner on Facebook, or let me know that you already are (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from Facebook or Twitter (do as often as you'd like, just leave a comment each time)
- Like OnlineShoes.com on Facebook and let them know that the Happy Runner sent you! (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment)
If you can't wait to find out if you win, OnlineShoes.com is also having a Memorial Day special with 20% off regular orders of $80 and up. The code to use for that is 1SUN.