Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Trot on, turkeys!

After a week of no running, I'm excited to be running a local turkey trot tomorrow. My fingers are crossed that my hamstring/calf/knee issue is a thing of the past -- or, at least, that I don't make it worse by racing! It's only a 5K so, honestly, I should be fine.

Whatever happens, I'm 100% sure that I'll need some sort of run before I start guzzling gravy:



Yeah, don't pretend you don't love gravy!

Good luck to all the turkey trotters tomorrow! Trot ON!

~ Felice

10 comments:

Suzy said...

Great picture!! GL tomorrow and take it easy so you don't hurt yourself. And, no, I don't like gravy. (ducking now...)

Darlene said...

See you there. Wear your garmin...they don't have chip timing!

Marlene said...

Have fun at the TT and Happy Thanksgiving!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Good luck!! Have fun!! :)

Jessica said...

Have fun! And if the injury acts up, just trot!!!

Nicole said...

Good luck and have fun! I'm running my Turkey Trot to counteract my gravy and stuffing consumption (although I may have to run AGAIN after dinner to really counteract it!).

Unknown said...

Good Luck and have fun!!! I am also running a turkey trot!! Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Falon said...

Ha! I love that graphic. They'll likely find me dead under a crusted pile of stuffing. Of course the 4mi virtual turkey trot I'm doing before dinner will even everything out. lol

Cindy said...

is it wrong to pour gravy in your mouth?! :)

Fruit Fly said...

I HATE gravy!! I've never liked it.

.... so instead my potatoes are just dripping in butter. The more butter the better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...