I LOVE LARABARS!
For real. If you were to come to my house right now, you'd see Larabars in my pantry and in my diaper bag (for hunger emergencies). My favorite flavors are carrot cake, chocolate coconut chew, peanut butter cookie, and my numero uno fave, cashew cookie. Seriously delicious.
I like that Larabars are made from whole foods, with no more than nine ingredients. They are a bar you can feel good eating.
And I am far from the only one who thinks that. Dolvett from The Biggest Loser totally agrees with me -- he encouraged the contestants to snack on Larabars on last week's episode. Yay for Larabars!
In celebration of that . . . I have a giveaway for you!
Who wants to win 2 Cherry Pie bars and 2 Peanut Butter Cookie bars?
As always, you can gain extra entries. Remember, though, you must complete the required entry first! (Leave one comment per entry for the additional ones to count):
- Follow this blog, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Follow me on Pinterest, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Pin the image from this post to share the giveaway on Pinterest (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway on Twitter using this tweet (leave a comment) :
- Follow me on Twitter, or let me know that you already do (leave a comment)
- Link to this giveaway from your blog (leave a comment)
To learn more about Larabar, visit their web site HERE.
Review disclaimer: I have been sent new Larabar flavors from time to time to sample and review. I was invited to host this giveaway but was not otherwise compensated and the opinions expressed here are entirely my own.