Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springtime and Larabars.

Happy spring!

We've been having serious spring weather here in upstate New York -- temps in the 70s all week. And sunny! It's great. There are only a few downsides, including that my younger son has discovered the sand table and decided that sand tastes great (so I'm digging sand out of his mouth all the time). He also likes to track it through the house. All over the house. Gosh, I love to sweep.

Anyway, spring. It's a wonderful season.

Aside from this being the first day of spring, it is also time to announce the winner of my Larabar giveaway! Thanks to everyone who entered. I could only pick one of you and I did so using random.org. The lucky winner is . . .


Kris at Random Thoughts



Congratulations, Kris! Shoot me an email (felicehalf at yahoo dot com) with your address and I'll get you your bars!

Enjoy the day, everyone.

~ Felice

4 comments:

Kris said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for the giveaway! I'll drop you a line! :)

Running Girl said...

I so wish I could say the same about our weather in Seattle, but it's FREEZING! Jealous of your sunshine. :-)

Marlene said...

Loving the unseasonably warm spring temps here, too!

Neon Blonde Runner said...

Congrats Kris, I'm jealous :) I'll just have to go out and buy some Larabars myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...