Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Getting oaty with Nairn's!

I love a good snack. And healthy snacks that taste good? Well, what's not to love there?

Which would explain why I really enjoy Nairn's oat cookies. Healthy, tasty, snacky. I'm in.

I didn't even know about these tasty little things before I was invited to try them out. I was sent a box of the stem ginger cookies and one of the mixed berries and I like them both. My son, the younger one, favors the mixed berry cookies. I, on the other hand, am all about the stem ginger.

And let me tell you: If you like ginger, get yourself a box of the Nairn's stem ginger cookies. Enjoy them in all of their not-too-sweet but full-of-ginger glory. Then, if you want to kick it up a notch, treat yourself to one of these concoctions:



Yes, my friends, that is Nutella spread on the stem ginger cookies. And it is heavenly.

Spicy ginger. Crispy cookie. Chocolate-y goodness. Heavenly.

Try it out.



Each stem ginger cookie has 43 calories, .7 grams of protein, .5 grams of fiber and 6.7 grams of carbohydrates.

Now, the question: Would I buy these with my own money? Yup. Sure would. Not all the time, because I do prefer homemade cookies to packaged ones. But, I can tell you I'm not baking up stem ginger cookies anytime soon so, yeah, if I needed a ginger fix I'd buy these for sure!

Have you ever tried Nairn's cookies? 
They have a whole line of gluten-free foods as well -- have you tried any of those? I'm interested in checking them out!

If you'd like more information on Nairn's products, visit the Nairn's web site.

~ Felice

Review disclosure: I was sent two boxes of the cookies to review but was not otherwise compensated and the opinions expressed are entirely my own.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried Nairn's cookies. This looks delish - Nutella makes everything even better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...