Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mastering the 'mill.

I'm back to running all of my mid-week runs on the treadmill. And last week I even had to run one of my weekend runs on the 'mill. Better than nothing.

Fortunately, after a few weeks of not feeling my groove at all, I've found it. In fact, last week I felt like I was the Master of the 'Mill. 

My runs have been varied -- fast 5 milers, easy 4 milers, tempo runs of 7+ miles. And, of course, intervals and pick-ups because they are my favorite ways to pass the miles on the 'mill.

If you need any treadmill inspiration, I'll remind you of my favorite workout:


I love this one!

Enjoy. It really is a good workout!

Do you have a favorite treadmill workout?

Thanks for stopping by -- have a good week!

~ Felice












2 comments:

AmyC said...

I don't like to run on the treadmill, but it is easier with a good workout!

Unknown said...

I’ve done Tabata on the treadmill..its serious workout!!

http://www.resveratrol4life.com.au/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...