Friday, April 6, 2012

Five things Friday.

1. After a full week of discomfort and pain -- grrr to the back/neck/nerve pain! -- today I feel much, much better. YAY!


2. On the Boo! side of things: My poor little toddler caught a nasty case of Coxsackie virus. If you don't know of it, you don't want to. It is just yuck. No fun at all. I really, really hope that he's better for Sunday because we're supposed to host my whole big family (30 people!) for Easter dinner. I sure don't want to have to cancel.


3. My long run is just 14 miles tomorrow. Just 14! Easy-peasy. I'm running with Melissa and we're hitting a flat route so we should fly through those miles. Let's hope!


4. ONE MONTH TO MARATHON DAY! Egad! Really? One month? On one hand, I feel like I still have so much training to do. On the other hand, I feel prepared. I do wish that my crummy neck/back/nerve stuff hadn't caused me to miss runs this week and last but there's nothing I can do about that now. Just move on.


5. I failed to write up my March recap. So, here it is:


March stats:

Running (miles): 146
Racing: 1 -- Runnin' of the Green 4-miler (29:05 - PR!!)
Cross training: Uh . . . very little



Another all-time high! Not bad.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great weekend!


~ Felice

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A marathon in a month? So exciting, you'll taper soon and be free of the aches and pains! Enjoy your long run tomorrow!

Marlene said...

Just one month! (Less, now) You have been training so well - I can't wait to see it pay off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...