- The weekend looks like it will be nice running weather (for February in upstate NY) -- partly cloudy, highs in the mid-to-upper-20s. I will be out there! I've got a long run on tap that I'm really looking forward to.
- I have been busy writing all kinds of articles over at Examiner.com. Many are local and some should appeal to runners everywhere, like the one about NYRR's upcoming Run for Haiti (you in?).
- I'm finally comfortable with where I'm sending my son for preschool next year. How can something that should be so simple and easy become so tough? Oh, right, it's that special brand of mama-insanity. I'm glad I got over it. For now . . .
- Side steps -- you know, stepping from side to side -- work wonders for the hips. I started doing them about a month ago and my hips feel much stronger during my runs. A simple little exercise that yields results! I like those.
- I still have the book giveaway going on here. And a fun gear giveaway starting on Monday!