Why yesterday's run was better than Tuesday's (air-sucking) run:
- It was outdoors. With a strong wind in my face almost the entire time but, no matter. It was outdoors.
- I had eaten a good lunch and afternoon snack so I had plenty of energy.
- Owen got home from work at 5:25 and I was out the door by 5:28, so it was still light when I started and I could watch the last bit of the sunset.
- Once it was dark, my headlamp lit my way and, for some reason, I was mesmerized by the way my breath looked in the light.
- My pace was mine based on how I felt at the moment, not a pre-set number on the treadmill.
- Did I mention the run was outdoors?
- I had been looking forward to my evening run all day long. Seriously. All day long.
- I said it would be better and therefore it was. I made it so.
Happy Thursday, everyone! It's the last day of my cereal giveaway here. And, I have a book giveaway going on, too.