- I am in a super-good mood! I'm just all kinds of happy and things are going well so there's no stopping the good mood. And it's Friday, which makes it even better! Yay!
- Two lovely bloggers tagged me with a Sunshine award: Darlene and Suzy. Thank you both! The idea is that now that I've been tagged, I tag others who bring me sunshine. Well, not to be dorky, but everyone who stops by my blog brings me sunshine -- especially those of you who take the time to leave me a comment! Thank you for the sunshine!!!
- I know I've mentioned it a million times but I'm excited about the marathon relay this weekend. I really can't wait! By the way, a few of you have asked which leg I'm running. I'm running the second one, which is 5.7 miles.
- Tomorrow is the NYRR's Run for Haiti and the virtual Run for Haiti starts today. You can participate anytime through the 24th. So, even if you are not in NYC, you can take part in this fundraiser for the hard-hit country.
- My Champion shorts giveaway goes through noon on Monday. Don't forget to enter!