Friday, February 19, 2010

Five things Friday, ep. 13.

  1. I am in a super-good mood! I'm just all kinds of happy and things are going well so there's no stopping the good mood. And it's Friday, which makes it even better! Yay!
  2. Two lovely bloggers tagged me with a Sunshine award: Darlene and Suzy. Thank you both! The idea is that now that I've been tagged, I tag others who bring me sunshine. Well, not to be dorky, but everyone who stops by my blog brings me sunshine -- especially those of you who take the time to leave me a comment! Thank you for the sunshine!!!
  3. I know I've mentioned it a million times but I'm excited about the marathon relay this weekend. I really can't wait! By the way, a few of you have asked which leg I'm running. I'm running the second one, which is 5.7 miles.
  4. Tomorrow is the NYRR's Run for Haiti and the virtual Run for Haiti starts today. You can participate anytime through the 24th. So, even if you are not in NYC, you can take part in this fundraiser for the hard-hit country.
  5. My Champion shorts giveaway goes through noon on Monday. Don't forget to enter!
Have a terrific weekend, everyone! Good luck if you are racing -- and have fun whatever else you do!

~ Felice

23 comments:

Manderz said...

Love love love being in a great mood on a friday. I dont want to jinx us but did you see the weather for sunday?!

Molly said...

Have a great time at the relay! The sun is supposed to be shining tomorrow so I'm looking forward to a six mile run with my group. Enjoy your weekend!!

Emily said...

GOOD LUCK this weekend! Can't wait to read the race report(S) from all of you! Running relays are so much fun, have a blast with it!

Marlene said...

Your positive energy always brings some sunshine to my day!

Have a blast at the relay and enjoy the weekend!

Diana said...

Have a great time this weekend!

Jocelyn said...

Have a great relay this weekend! I'm sure it will be awesome. Keep that good mood going :D

Juliana said...

Have lots of fun in the marathon relay this weekend!!!

Unknown said...

yay for good moods and have fun this weekend!!!

Momma Twitch said...

I tagged you too! Keep up the positive attitude, it's contagious. :)

J said...

Im happy it is Friday too!! Good luck in the relay this weekend! You will do great and hopefully have some great weather too!

Katie said...

I'm in a great mood this Friday morning too! I think it has something to do with my run this morning ;) Best of luck this weekend, I can't wait to read the recap!

misszippy said...

Good luck with your relay. I always find I run well in a relay b/c I don't want to let my teammates down.

Abby said...

Have fun this weekend!

Lisa said...

Yay for good moods!!
Good luck on the relay and have tons of fun! Can't wait to hear your recap.

Suzy said...

Yay for Friday. Yay for great moods. Enjoy your sunshine flower award. The relay is going to be great and you'll kick butt! It's supposed to be "warm" - well, Upstate NY warm with a wind. Have a great one.

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

I hope the relay is loads of fun!

ajh said...

I've probably said it but I'll say it again. Enjoy your relay!

Lindsay said...

fridays are always 900% better than mon-thurs :) have fun and good luck tomorrow!

Anne said...

Have a great weekend...I can't wait to read all about it!

Siti Arbaiya said...

waiting for the race report...

Jennifer said...

Good luck today with the relay!

Denise said...

sorry i'm late...but good luck this wknd!

RunToTheFinish said...

hope the relay was awesome!! I loved reading this, your good mood is contagious

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...